Saturday, January 14, 2006

An Annoying Commercial Message...

January, my favorite month.

As far away from Ch- (nope, still not going to say the word) as you can get.  Things get back to normal, and there’s time to breathe and more importantly . . .

. . . write.

Just received a chunk of a collaboration I’m doing with a WELL-KNOWN AUTHOR (trust me, but I don’t want to name drop) and I’m trying to figure out what the next chunk is.  Legerdemain is at 40,000 words and climbing and there are two queries out for Oogie Boogie Bounce.

The Vent I promised a while back is coming, but I need to decide the best way to present it.  One must be careful when dealing with cowards, especially psychotic cowards.  Rage is good, venting is great, but sometimes short-term gratification isn’t worth long-term repercussions.

But it’s coming (hopefully around the same time the psychotic cowards are going).  Bet on it.

After all, I never let proximity stop me before.

But Then Again, You’ll Have This . . .

No comments: