Tuesday, July 24, 2012
5) Regardless of your e-reader of choice, the price of Legerdemain is about the same as the price of a gallon of gas, and while Legerdemain won't get you from Point A to Point B, you'll enjoy the ride with Philip Ducalion a lot more.
4) You've always wanted to read something of mine (that's right, I'm talking to you), but you have a hard time with the scary. Relax. Even though it features two characters from my previous novels, Legerdemain is an Oogie Boogie Free-Zone.
3) Fans of Leroy Jethro Gibbs will love Philip Ducalion, and at latest count, there are quite a few fans of Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
2) You always wondered about that smart-ass detective who showed up in the middle of Oogie Boogie Central, didn't you? Legerdemain has the answers you've been wanting.
2b) Two words: Keith Pridemore
1) When you don't read Legerdemain, I don't receive any royalties. When I don't receive any royalties, I can't afford to pay my rent. When I can't afford to pay my rent, I have to find another place for me, my wife, my daughter, our dog and our three cats to stay. And, when I have to find another place for me, my wife, my daughter, our dog and our three cats to stay, I'll probably come knocking on your door.
Don't make me come knocking on your door.
Read Legerdemain. You'll be glad you did.
But Then Again, You'll Have This . . .