Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Sure Sign of the Apocalypse. . .


There was a package waiting in my mailbox today. When I opened it, I discovered this my contributor's copy for the book at the right.

Thou Shalt Not... is the initial offering from Dark Cloud Press, a small press specializing in horror without an abundence of sexual content or profane language. In addition to 36 phenomenal stories, it includes my short piece Our Souls Abide on This Ocean's Tide.

Now you see what I mean about the end of the world. . .

Seriously, this is a gorgeous book, the project was a dream and Lee Howard from Dark Cloud was a true professional who restored my wounded faith in Small Horror Publishers. No small feat on any front.

I'm sure this will be available from other sources eventually, but if you can't wait (and you can't, can you?) you can order a copy directly from Dark Cloud. 100,000 words for $17. That's a hell of a deal at twice the price.

Hell? Oops, I did it again.

But Then Again, You'll Have This. . .

No comments: